TC51 - Access Systems
Scope - Programme of work - Activities
- Access System specifies a common language, modular architecture template, interfaces and protocols for the interoperability between (distributed) modules and sub-systems for access to assets.
- Such assets may be physical such as buildings, transport means, care centres, computers or digitised assets and services e.g. health care.
- The Access System specification is a generic template for existing and new systems that provide access to specific assets.
Programme of work:
- To develop and maintain Technical Reports and standards for interoperability between modules and sub-systems for access systems.
- To monitor related standardisation activities to avoid duplication, to promote synergies and to promote complementary efforts via internal and external liaisons with - and contribute to - the work of international SDOs.
- Mr. K. Yamashita (Hitachi)
- Mr. T. Kitagawa (JR East Mechatronics)
Mr. T. Ozaki (Hitachi)
- Mr. P. Luthi (Ecma International)