TC39 - ECMAScript® (formerly TC39-TG1)
Scope - Programme of work - Activities - TC39-Royalty Free Task Group
Standardization of the general purpose, cross platform, vendor-neutral programming language ECMAScript. This includes the language syntax, semantics, and libraries and complementary technologies that support the language.
Programme of work:
- To maintain and update the standard for the ECMAScript programming language.
- To identify, develop and maintain standards for libraries that extend the capabilities of ECMAScript.
- To develop test suites that may be used to verify correct implementation of these standards.
- To contribute selected standards to ISO/IEC JTC 1.
- To evaluate and consider proposals for complementary or additional technologies.
- Mr. J. Neumann (Google/Microsoft/Mozilla)
- Dr. Istvan Sebestyen (Ecma International)
is the registered trademark of Ecma International.