TC32-TG20 - High Rate Short Range Wireless Communication
Scope - Programme of work - Activities
To develop Standards and Technical Reports for high rate short range wireless communication.
Programme of work:
- To develop and maintain Standards and Technical Reports for high rate short range wireless communication systems, for the following subjects:
- Physical Layer (RF and Baseband);
- MAC layer (Media Access Control);
- PHY-MAC interface;
- protocol and rules for coexistence with other wireless technologies.
- To cooperate and liaise with other organizations and standardization bodies.
- Mr. R. Huang (Sony)
- Mr. S. Wood (Intel)
Mr. R. van Bokhorst (Philips)
- Mr. O. Elzinga